Payments and delivery | Ramsmobile

Payments and delivery

Delivery process

The shipping cost is calculated depending on your location. Delivery time is from 5 to 20 days, depending on your location.

When ordering a vehicle – time of manufacturing cars is 3 months, depending on the chosen model. Delivery time – from 15 to 30 days, depending on your location.


When you order the accessory, in the application form will be included all the necessary information of payment systems, convenient for the payment.

When ordering the car the advanced payment is 30% of the value. The remaining 70 % of the cost is paid after the delivery of the vehicle.


RAMSMOBILE guarantees the quality and the authenticity of every component that you buy.

Goods are not subject to be exchanged of returned. In case of any problems, please contact us by e-mail and we will try to solve the problem.

Build and price Ramsmobile

This is the constructor of Ramsmobile. Using it, you can build the car of your dreams and find out the cost.


Ramsmobile Constructor

Shopping cart

Please wait...